Today I didn’t have too much time to get ready so I thought I would just do a really quick makeup look. I noticed when I was done how much bluer my eyes looked! As I’m always looking for ways to make my eyes look more blue (instead of the black holes that can sometimes happen) I thought I would share it for others with deep blue eyes like mine.
The items I used were:
- Nars Isolde Eyeshadow Duo
- Essence Makeup Tu-Tu-Touqouise Eyeliner
- Urban Decay Zero Eyeline
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
- Sephora Bright Future Colour Corrector in Pink
- Quo Illuminating Concealer in 01
- Lancome CILS Booster XL Lash Primer
I applied the lighter shade of the Isolde eye duo all over my lid. This shade is slightly orangey which brings out blue eyes. I used the turquoise eyeliner in my waterline. I also used NYX Stockholm which is a nude shade with a hint of a warm undertone. The rest of my makeup I did as normal making sure to keep it very simple as I already had the colour palette I wanted. These three steps really made my eye colour pop and brought out the blue.
Thanks for Reading!